See the Difference
Our reading glasses and sunglasses are a simple, effective and affordable solution that can help reduce sore eyes and potential eye strain. They will help you see clearly whilst reading or doing close- up work, watching the TV, working on the computer or in fact anything that requires close focus and attention.
We are one of the nation’s leading providers of ready-to-wear reading glasses, offering a range of best-selling optical quality styles that are a safe, effective and affordable alternative to prescription lenses.
Sight Station™ reading glasses include:
• Distortion free, shatter resistant lightweight lenses for added comfort
• Protective lens coatings to minimise scratching
• Optical Quality Lenses
• A selection of the most popular magnification strengths from +1.00 to +3.50 dioptres
• Comfort fit features as standard
• Free coordinating case
Leading by Design
All our reading glasses are designed by and manufactured exclusively for Sight Station™. Our product development team maintains the highest standards of innovation, design and manufacture with attention to quality and detail, to provide you with the best possible product.
Our collection is made from lightweight materials to provide comfort without sacrificing quality. The range of styles reflects key optical trends with an outstanding range of stylish proven best-selling designs.
• All Sight Station™ reading glasses are fitted with optical quality lenses, conform to European Standard BS EN 14139:2010 and carry the CE mark.
• All products are rigorously tested throughout the manufacturing process.
• Every pair of Sight Station™ reading glasses is covered by a 12-month limited warranty against manufacturing defects (from the date of original purchase). This excludes damage caused by improper or unreasonable use and does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, scratched lenses, lost screws or accidental damage. Please refer to our Returns and Exchanges section for more information on returning any defective products.
Regular Check Ups
Please note that reading glasses are designed for reading and close-up work only and we recommend regular visits to an eyecare professional or medical doctor to maintain eye health. Contact your ophthalmologist, optometrist, optician or a medical professional directly if you have any questions concerning your eye health or the information contained on this website.